Product & Channel Marketing Specialist
Fantastic nurturing, family working environment
Global business continuing to grow
About Our Client
FLAU is a growing business that has achieved YOY growth steadily for a number of years. They are lubricant specialists, developing, producing and distributing lubricants and related specialities for over 80 years to both the commercial and consumer markets, including their strong sponsorship and involvement in motorsport.
FLAU have a business wide focus on continuous learning and development, as well as a strong sense of team and respect of one another.
The role reports to the 'Product and Marketing Manager' with key responsibilities including:
- Working as part of the marketing team to support the vision and strategy as determined by the Product and Marketing Manager
- Devising and implementing all Product and Channel marketing communications
- Working hands on including writing copy or developing creative
- Developing briefs for external suppliers including creative, media and PR agencies
- Developing and managing promotional and advertising material in line with marketing objectives
- Ensuring all channel and product marketing activities are undertaken in line with corporate branding guidelines
- Managing the development and implementation of customer promotions
- Devising, managing, implementing and reporting on the effectiveness of promotional activities
- Working with the Product Managers for the communication of all product updates, range additions and/or new product introductions
- Working with all division's relevant customer database records for CRM and digital marketing activity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proactive worker, excellent communicator and someone able to work across disciplines with varied stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
Intermediate level Adobe Suite proficiency
- Over 3 years' experience in a marketing role
- Strong project coordination capabilities
- Experience in a retail and/or trade marketing environment
- Motivated, driven and enthusiastic attitude
- A team player, always keen to assist where possible
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- High-level Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment (especially Automotive)
What's on Offer
On offer is a role that provides an excellent environment to take the next step in your career. A highly experienced manager and business provide:
- Professional development opportunities
- An excellent, empowering environment
- Extremely healthy, family-like atmosphere
- A strong focus on collaboration and teamwork
- Free physiotherapy sessions on Thursdays.
An excellent chance for a motivated marketer who is looking to move into a global business, growing team, and work underneath a well experienced manager.