Product Design Engineer
6 Month Contract Role
About Our Client
Our client is a global business who manufactures world class products within the industrial sector. Providing a growing number of companies within a vast number of industries, they are looking for a highly talented Product Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
The successful applicant will be required to work closely with sales engineers, project managers and product engineers to ensure customer needs are met. Some of the other key responsibilities include:
- Convert briefs into product designs.
- Conduct design reviews.
- Improve design standards with the design team.
- Reduce design costs.
The Successful Applicant
As a product design engineer, you will have a strong background in industrial design. Key attributes include:
- Auto CAD and Solidworks experience essential.
- Understanding of FEA tools
- Sheetmetal design experience.
- Understanding of ISO9001
- Understanding of Six Sigma design methodologies.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary is on offer.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jamie Cameron on +61 3 8640 3152