- End-to-end design process
- Design immersive experiences
About Our Client
Established in Australia, my client is an award winning global travel insurance company, partnered with some of largest brands around the world. Priding themselves on their technology offering to consumers, they are world class pioneers in digital experience to their consumers.
They are now looking for a product designer to take their brand new native mobile application for leisure travellers to market. This is an opportunity for a commercially minded product designer to build useful, usable, and desirable experiences for our customers to help them feel safe as they return to travel in a post-pandemic world.
The product designer will work closely with UX Researchers to uncover and disseminate customer insights that inform the articulation of customer problems, and the development of solutions to those problems.
The role will involve;
- Produce sketches, wireframes and prototypes to validate and enhance the solutions before they are built early.
- Present the customer insights from research or usability testing across the organisation.
- Deliver user experience and user interface solutions for our desktop and mobile native applications for new product development and existing product improvements.
- Define and present concept solutions that are the outcome from the business and user needs.
- Improve the existing solutions and features utilising data-driven design decisions.
- Collaborate with the broader development team, including Engineers, Quality Engineers and Business Analysts to ensure delivery against agreed priorities as agreed with the business stakeholders.
- Valuing simplicity and being able to find the fastest path to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- Ensure all contacts and interactions are of the highest standard (written/phone/face-to-face), to communicate clearly and appropriately to all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have skills in the following;
- Tertiary education in UX Design or a related field.
- 3+ years' experience as a Product or UX Designer with a visual design background.
- Experience with mobile native applications (android and IOS) also web-based applications.
- Deep understanding of the skills and processes required to be a successful designer.
- Experience working with a development team.
- Past history of defining and delivering solutions that were commercially successful, explaining how success was measured and the results that your team achieved.
- Prior evidence of shipping a new product or new feature from start to customer success.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to communicate, negotiate and critique designs.
What's on Offer
- Leading travel insurance provider.
- State of the art offices with modern technology.
- Free travel insurance.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.