Australia's value added global product exporter
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest family owned value added product exporter in the entire nation, with an ever expanding market. With a little less than a century of experience in their field, they supply to some of the nation's largest retailers. They strongly believe in processing and supplying innovative products that meet an optimum level of food standards within Australia as well as worldwide.
- Involvement in the organisation through innovation and maintenance of the quality of new and past products.
- Research and development of ongoing market trends
- Develop new products based on consumer trends
- Provide support and technical assistance to the company
Continual quality improvements of all product lines
The Successful Applicant
- Food Science degree qualified or a related degree
- 2-5 years of work experience within product development
- Experience within short shelf life/ Ready to eat environment
- A genuine passion to work within the value added food products industry
- Sound Awareness of food regulations, food labelling and food standards code
- Excellent innovative and problem solving skill
Knowledge of multifactorial hurdle technology as well as shelf life design
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work within one of Australia's renowned family owned organisation which additionally offers excellent training and development as well as career advancement within ones field.