Excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation
Fantastic career growth in a growing globally recognised business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the heavy industrial manufacturing space. They are a premium manufacturer of high quality product to the Australian and global market. Due to continued growth in the domestic market and year on year sales growth, they are looking to make some additions to their team of over 120 staff.
As a Product Engineer, you will report into the Product Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the primary contact between Sales, Production & Engineering functions.
- Daily liaising with the Engineering team to support product development, primarily development of existing and also looking at justification for new product introductions.
- Frequent liaising with international offices and clients. As well as internal teams
- Provide technical support to regional sales teams with product related enquiries.
- Regular communication across all departments including engineering, sales, marketing and operations regarding project goals, targets, issues encountered and accomplishments.
- Assist in identifying additional opportunities for new products and alterations to existing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably possess minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Strong hands on background in a similar heavy manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong project management skills is important, ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment is also essential.
- An attractive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate coupled with the opportunity to join a growing business with fantastic career potential.
What's on Offer
A very attractive salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate coupled with an opportunity for growth and career development in a business that focuses heavily on organic promotion within.