Product Implementation Specialist
Mining technology business on the up
State of the art technology
About Our Client
Our client is an advanced technology company that specialises in improving the accuracy, reliability and economic efficiency of industrial drilling operations - both in mining and civil engineering, worldwide.
Report to the head of engineering , you will take charge of new products to existing and new clients. You will be responsible for evaluating MVP performance on site and highlighting areas for improvement.
- Develop training guides for the companies training team
- Develop value proposition documents for the sales department
- Deliver minimum viable products to clients and oversee initial install and training
- Evaluate and prioritise product improvement initiatives across product features, training and delivery.
- Be client facing for new feature installs
- Be the person to directly interact with problem solving and new trials
- Be the link between the design department and sales division
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be but not limited to
- Have a solid underground mining background as an engineer/operator (must have)
- Have an understanding of introducing new technology to clients and understand the pain points (must have)
- understand what new technology will do and WHY it will help with the underground mining process
- New product implementation
- Have experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Mining Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering
The candidate may also have some exposure to the following
- Data analysis
- Survey data analysis
- Mining value chain
- longhole drilling
- Production blast hole charging
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be in an organisation in which the employee is in the driving seat of their career, you can make this role and opportunity what you wish!
The company is going in one direction and that is up, do you want to be part of this?
They are offering a full time opportunity with growth within an industry which is at the front when it comes to new technology within mining.