Work for an industry leading business
A great next step in your career
About Our Client
Our client is a produly Australian made business, founded in 1972, that operates in the finishings and adhesives space. They are internationally known for their exceptional quality and superior service, and value a collaborative and team-oriented workplace.
The role involves:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to formulate the strategic direction for the brand and product range
- Product Training of BDM's, Customer Service and Sales Counter staff.
- Overseeing the new product development process from conception to launch
- Developing and managing budgets as well as short and long term strategies for products, inclusive of 'way to market', pricing, positioning etc.
- Brand definition, optimisation and promotion both internally and externally
- Assisting with brand related activities
- Assisting with the creative process
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities to gain a competitive advantage
- Defining brand pricing, trade merchandising and developing promotion strategies
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have a Marketing or Business Degree with knowledge of market trends and at least 3 years' experience in a similar role including: product lifecycle management, NPD, brand development, brand positioning, competitor analysis, project management and above the line and below the line marketing.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- 3 years' experience in a Product marketing/management role
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proven competitor analysis capabilities
- Ability to collect and analyse data to drive marketing campaigns
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a great team environment with a manager that cares about your personal as well as professional development. The successful candidate will be required to work hard, and will be rewarded with the strong team and learning environment that exists.