- An influential and essential position
- Global software organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian business with over 25 years' experience in providing software solutions. With offices and clientele across the world, this organisation is dynamic, innovative and highly regarded within their sector.
As a key asset to the organisation, the Product Manager will have a large influence on the vision, strategy and delivery of the product they own. The role works across the organisation with stakeholders that include the Executive team, technical specialists, marketing and business development.
As part of achieving the product's success key duties will also involve:
- Acting as an internal and external evangelist for the product on a domestic and international basis
- End-to-end product management and development (which includes the product vision and roadmap)
- Define product positioning and messaging
- Deliver region-specific GTM strategies through hands-on market research, competitor and pricing analysis
- Review and define the product pricing and profit model
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in planning and executing product strategies that drive commercial results within a competitive sector. They will be able to demonstrate the impact of their product strategies in achieving corporate goals, as well as tenure in managing cross-functional relationships on a regular basis.
SaaS product experience is highly sought after, as will experienced B2B product experience from technical sectors such as mining & resources, engineering or manufacturing.
What's on Offer
- Global software business
- Dynamic team culture
- Established client base