Global company with a start-up feel
Lead the strategy and development of an innovative, niche tech product
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a market leader in their industry. They have developed a major software solution that aims to better the lives of those who use it, and continue to enhance the product and its usability daily.
This is a newly created role that will underpin a Product strategy that has already generated great momentum for the Solution as is. You will assist in creating the future vision for the Product over the next 2-3 years and identifying ways to enhance the solution further, using both Technical and traditional Product Management expertise.
- Identify customer needs through research, workshopping and analysis of Customer Data
- Support the development of a Product strategy that incorporates both General and Technical analysis
- Work closely with the UX team to understand key issues and find ways to rectify them in future iterations
- Formulate a Product roadmap and assist translation to epics and user stories ready for Design
- Manage budgets and project timelines in accordance with the broader Product strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience as a Product Manager in a Digital environment, preferably within a SaaS organisation
- Demonstrated ability of both deployment and continuous improvement of Technology products
- Experience working with Cross-functional Agile teams, with the ability to work closely with Technical staff
- Ability to manage timeframes and deadlines, with a energetic approach to all aspects of the Product Lifecycle
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to work for an organisation that has the look and feel of a boutique company, with the backing and resources of a Global organisation. You'll work in modern offices at an easy to reach location, and benefit from the support of a tight-knit, collaborative team.