Global Heathcare Organisation
24 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
My client are a key player within the health care space with their products used every day by essential workers. The particular division that this role sits within has seen continued growth, even during these challenging times
- Ensures commercial success through sound strategic thinking ability, strong project management, and ability to execute through leveraging previous experience
- Lead development and execution of tactics that provide value to the customer and drive brand differentiation.
- Effectively analyse customer insights, brand performance, market trends, & competitive response to inform strategic plan which addresses key challenges and capitalizes on prioritized business opportunities
- Management of commercial spend and coordination of investments across functions to drive brand performance
- Place customers at the centre in addressing needs and finding business solutions. Foster team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and insights
- Build and maintain excellent stakeholder networks and relationships internally and externally to drive the business forward.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate qualification in related science or healthcare discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years pharmaceutical experience OR 3-5years marketing experience
- Experience in leading multi-functional teams to accomplish specific objectives and goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of the Australian healthcare system and hospital/primary care environment; codes of conduct, governing bodies.
- Demonstrated business acumen in assessing complex issues and determine clear strategies and action plans
What's on Offer
Select employee only benefits - including discounted health insurance + a competitive bonus structure.