Superannuation Industry Opportunity
About Our Client
My client are a key player in this space, with a global backing and a market leading investment team.
- Planning, execution and ongoing management of all required superannuation product management activity.
- Define the long, mid and short-term strategy for a set group of superannuation product/s in collaboration with the global product management, and other lines of business (e.g., Relationship Managers)
- Create a product road map that aligns with broader business and market strategies. Responsible for identifying ways in which to streamline existing industry/product set to create greater operational efficiency.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies in alignment with Relationship Managers and Product leadership.
- Prepares product documents that articulate the product strategy, operational model and revenue growth.
- Build and maintains strong relationships with internal and external clients to gain perspectives on how to enhance/improve current products and meet industry and market needs.
- Seek to define and understand the customer base and how products are utilised and identify new area's for growth.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience in product management or financial services
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment with competing priorities, across multiple teams/ stakeholders to deliver timely outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, collaborative attitude with ability and desire to develop long term positive relationships
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to identify and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- Attention to detail and analytic skills
- Disclosure drafting experience with exceptional written communication skills
- Highly attuned, proactive issue identification and analytic abilities, generating innovative solutions to issues.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a highly legislated/ governed environment
- Exceptional superannuation and platforms knowledge
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred.
What's on Offer
Increased superannuation rate (of up to 12%) + other select employee only benefits.