Product Manager/Business Analyst
Deliver a market-disrupting product
Join a growing IT team at a globally recognised Property organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a household name in the Property sector. A unique opportunity has arisen for an IT Product Manager/Business Analyst with proven expertise in Agile delivery to join their team, supporting a complex transformation program. With an emphasis on quality and innovation, this client has invested significantly in their IT infrastructure and seek team members excited by the opportunity to bring further innovation through their expertise.
Reporting into the Program Lead, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring product development activities are delivered on time, effectively coordinating and communicating prioritisation of tasks;
- Acting as an Agile Coach, supporting the cross-functional team in relation to all elements of software development;
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements from the business, producing technical documentation;
- Partnering with technical experts to manage the translation of product requirements into technology solutions, expressed as sprint-ready user stories;
- Engaging effectively with business and technical stakeholders to ensure product requirements are delivered in line with business expectations; and
- Manage all product specification documents.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Business Analyst/Product Manager working directly with Software Development and Product teams;
- A diverse technical skill-set including demonstrated experience in Agile Delivery and SDLC;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour, able to clearly build a product vision with both technical and business stakeholders;
- Ability to write sprint-ready user stories; and
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
With an exciting pipeline of work for 2020 and beyond, our client is excited to offer:
- Unique opportunity for a proven BA to progress into Product Management, future opportunities for progression as the role evolves;
- Significant investment in IT as a core business strategy for future success;
- Work with leading tech, hybrid-Cloud environment; and
- Flexible working environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged.