Drive a Product Delivery team
Contract with view to perm
About Our Client
My client is one of Australia's Leading NFP's who are based in Sydney, They are arguable one of most well known and well loved children's NFP who focus on the health wellbeing and education of youth and young adults in the local community,
They are now looking for a Product Owner to join the business on an initial 3 month contract (view to perm ) to drive digital initiatives and quality enhancements to meet user expectations, improve student outcomes, and meet emerging needs
The primary focus of the Product Owner is to lead the development of digital products to meet needs identified by users, and to help establish the business value for their development and implementation. The Product Owner ensures that new products are built to specification, gathering requirements and managing prioritisation.
The role will be responsible for the following;
- Lead the agile delivery team in collaboration with all members of the Squad to define the vision for the product;
- Lead the crafting objectives of the squad, prioritise the team product backlog and manage the funding envelope.
- Contribute to providing innovative and workable solutions to satisfy user needs and user expectations in close collaboration with the Scrum Master, Squad Team and stakeholder
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Lead the identification and delivery of program increments in line with product road-map and vision.
- Support the squad with prioritised and clear epics and user stories and construction of product roadmaps
- Communicate regularly to organisational units on product delivery progress and timeframes.
- Monitor and report regularly to key stakeholders on activity progress, customer outcomes, risk and challenges.
The Successful Applicant
To Be Successful in this role you will have experience in the following;
- Similar Experience in a Product Owner role with relatable projects across Digital technologies;
- A portfolio of delivered digital products that have made a measurable impact on customers and organisation
- Proven hands-on experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) and collaborative tools
- Effective communication and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with diverse stakeholders including developers, business analysts, UI/UX team, senior management and internal as well as external stakeholders;
- Writing effective user stories with clearly described acceptance criteria for each feature;
- Understanding of and ability to promote continuous improvement;
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively;
What's on Offer
- Work for one of Australia's leading NFP Children's Charity
- Contract role with View to Perm
- Flexible Working hours 9-5 and WFH options
- Make an impact on the digitisation the their current Product offering