Product Strategy Manager
An influential and essential position
Global software organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian business with over 25 years' experience in providing software solutions. With offices and clientele across the world, this organisation is dynamic, innovative and highly regarded within their sector.
This position will be accountable for the flagship product. As a key asset to the organisation, the Product Strategy Manager will have a large influence in shaping and achieving the business' commercial strategy.
The role works across the organisation with stakeholders that include the Executive team, technical specialists, legal, marketing and business development.
Given the global nature of the product this this position will require international travel (25% at a maximum). The Product Strategy Manager will help define the travel requirements/schedule, which will all be pre-arranged.
As part of achieving the product's success key duties will also involve:
- Acting as an internal and external evangelist for the product on a domestic and international basis
- End-to-end product management and development (which includes the product vision and roadmap)
- Deliver region-specific GTM strategies through hands-on market research, competitor and pricing analysis
- Review and define the product pricing and profit model
- Evaluate and research potential M&A opportunities to support global growth
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in planning and executing global product strategies that drive commercial results within a competitive sector. They will be able to demonstrate the dominant impact of their portfolio towards achieving broader corporate goals, as well as tenure in managing C-Suite and Board-level relationships on a regular basis.
SaaS product experience will be highly sought after, as will experienced B2B product strategists from technical sectors such as mining & resources, engineering or manufacturing.
What's on Offer
- A re-defined and influential position for a global software business
- Ownership and accountability for a flagship product
- International travel
- Competitive salary and package