Production and Supply Planner
Exciting FMCG business
Advanced planning systems - SAP
About Our Client
Growing FMCG business that is a household name in Australia.
- Develop and manage production and supply plans for a portfolio of skus.
- Coordinate and maintain the short, medium and long-term forecast in conjunction with sales and marketing.
- Monitor materials purchasing and packaging inventory levels and usage.
- Support the wider function with regards to Purchasing and Inventory.
- Analyse supply plans to ensure supply of product and collaborate with key customers to ensure a smooth end-to-end Supply Chain process.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience in a Supply Planner/Production Planning/Materials Scheduling role.
- Very high proficiency in MS Excel. Skilled at process and system improvement
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Experience working within in a fast paced FMCG environment
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Broad Supply Chain Planning role
- Exciting FMCG brand