Production Engineer - Open Pit Gold
8/6 FIFO roster
2MT CIL Gold processing plant
About Our Client
Our client is a Junior Gold miner based in WA that has recently began development of two new Gold mines.
Reporting into the Senior Mining Engineer the main responsibilities of this position will be to coordinate and support productivity initiatives within the mine operations team. This also includes;
- Coordinating the drill and blast schedules to achieve production and dilution control outcomes.
- Managing ore dilution control with the Geology Team
- Performance reporting and review
- Contractor Management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following;
- Mining Engineer Degree
- 2 years minimum Open Pit experience ideally in Gold.
- Production Engineering experience.
- OP time completed would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate there will be;
- Competitive salary package
- 8/6 family friendly roster
- Career development opportunities.