Production Line Supervisor
An exciting opportuntiy has arisen for a Line Supervisor to join a national FMC
We are looking for a candidate who is highly experienced within the food indust
About Our Client
- Our client is an award-winning commercial bakery located within WA.
- They produce and manufacture the highest quality products nationally across Australia.
The role within the organisation is for a Line Supervisor to join the Production team. The main aspects of the role will include;
- Hands on specific supervision of the production line within the facility.
- Meeting and hitting weekly KPI's and production targets.
- Being able to manage the teams roster and shifts.
- Be able to lead by example as a cultural leader and work as a team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Experience within a food production facility preferably working on a product line.
- Supervision experience of looking after a small team.
- Baking experience will be a tremendous advantage.
What's on Offer
The client is offering an attractive salary package plus superannuation and full training is provided.