- Newly created role
- Full autonomy of a specialised assembly and service facility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Electronic manufacturer specialising in assembly and refurbishment of devices across multiple sectors from small independent customers to large blue chip organisations. The business has seen a large increase in volume across their facilities and are now looking to strengthen their leadership team with the addition of a new Production Manager.
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the management, supervision and control of the service and assembly facility and will be well supported by a highly capable engineering department.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that quality control standards are adhered to
- Overseeing production processes
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Drive a lean and efficient culture
- Ensure production documentation is maintained to a high-quality standard
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Production Management and leadership, ideally within an Electronics manufacturing environment. i education in an Engineering field would be highly desired and have a strong n in six-sigma, TPM and lean manufacturing.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary package is on offer and an opportunity to join a secure business with a long standing customer base and in growth.