Production Manager - EOI
A leading, international manufacturer who services the FMCG sector
State of the art machinery for efficient working methods
About Our Client
A leading manufacturing organisation, partnered with key clients across various industries, my client is a specialist in what they provide to their clients both locally and internationally. With state-of-the-art machinery and processes to help the efficiency of their operations, the company offers a fantastic culture of work-life balance and career development pathways.
- You will be responsible for the planning and organising of production schedules and assessing resource requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the production process and ensuring the quality control standards as well as health & safety regulations are met.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the operation is efficient and meeting budgets.
- Mentorship and leadership guidance to other staff members on site, ensuring that all are proactively involved in the day to day doings of their capacities.
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical or Automation)
- At least 3-5 years'years' experience in a Production Management position with a proven track record of project management and leadership contributions.
- You must have experience in metal printing and coating industry
What's on Offer
Work-life balance culture
Career developmental programmes
Highly competitive salary package