Production Manager | FMCG Industry
Highly respected and reputable FMCG manufacturing company based in Sydney
Specialists in various FMCG products for global brands
About Our Client
An industry leader in the manufacturing sector, recognised for its specialisation in FMCG products across various products for global brands. My client offers a high performing, clean and safe working environment with a collaborative and motivated culture, offering fantastic benefits and career progression plans.
- Report directly to the Operations Director on a daily or weekly basis.
- Full responsibility of the production for the site factory of FMCG products.
- Managing the factory resources to ensure high performance productivity and minimal downtime of machinery.
- Managing and coordinating various personnel on site with a hands-on approach, assisting where need be.
- Ensuring all employees are familiar and adhere to the OH&S guidelines on site.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you would require the following competencies:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Production/ Manufacturing management role
- At least 3+ years' experience in the FMCG environment
- Tertiary qualification - highly preferable
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with career progression opportunities.
- On-site parking is provided
- Market related salary + benefits