Production Manager - Food
Food Manufacturer - Western Suburbs
Globally recognised organisation
About Our Client
Our client is globally recognised and well respected brand in the domestic and international FMCG market. For decades they have been supplying high quality product to all major retailers and into food service.
In this role you will be responsible for the the following:
- Maximize milling production to achieve highest possible extraction rates, least possible grist rates, OEE targets, efficiency KPI's and EEO/NGERS initiatives while ensuring product consistency and quality.
- Ensure the department achieves the highest standard of hygiene at all times. The responsible area should be audit ready 100% of the time.
- Maintain compliance to the sites quality systems, i.e. BRC, Coles etc.
- Monthly reports as required by Site Manager.
- Participation in Site Management meetings to ensure level of communication across all departments.
- Coordination of staff training to ensure effective sessions are conducted and records maintained.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or hold a degree/diploma in Business (Milling preferred)
- Significant Production Leadership Experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Understanding of HACCP and GMP processes essential
- Demonstrated success in leading people through change and building a positive, results oriented culture
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft suite of programs, particularly WORD and EXCEL
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful candidate. The opportunity also exists for this person to be involved in taking this company to the next level in operational excellence with great career development potential.