Critical position working across high risk product group
Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of consumer goods across the Australian market. With a renewed focus they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a production manager across the facility. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through their ability to develop market leading products.
In this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the manufacturing operation, expense budgets and production schedules. This role will oversee the entire Pack and Fill Operation whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service working with NPD and marketing to ensure clear communication with client groups. From a manufacturing perspective this role will lead the production team according to good manufacturing practices in accordance with TGA standards. This role also requires someone to possess RITEQ systems experience.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- Demonstrating exceptional results in business performance, employee engagement, continuous improvement and customer service. The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing complex production runs on consumable products for both major brands and private label clients.
- Work with the Operations Manager - Manufacturing to develop operating budgets and monitor execution of DIFOT & financial goals.
- Ensure safe systems of work within all accountable departments (with respect to workplace procedures, plant and equipment and substances).
- Have a strong knowledge of GMP practices including working very closely with the quality team to ensure a streamlined approach
- Candidate needs to have experience with RITEQ scheduling software or a closely aligned alternative
What's on Offer
This role is working with an Australian pioneer in the consumer goods manufacturing sector The position will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success and comes with an attractive package including; a competitive base, performance incentives and autonomy to perform. The company also offers transparent career growth opportunities.