An opportunity to join a globally recognised business.
Develop your engineering career in a business thats been around for 60 years.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised manufacturer of equipment for the rail, defence and and mining industry supplying to businesses around the globe.
- Ensuring jobs are completed efficiently and timely
- Developing and implementing strategies that increase gross margin
- Estimating material costs from Internal and client drawings
- Plan efficient and effective production methods
- Liaise with clients on drawings
The Successful Applicant
- CNC machining experience
- Team leading/production management experience
- Engineering sales background
- Positive and proactive attitude
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Working for a globally recognised company
- Great culture