Join a globally recognised business.
Excellent opportunity to grow your career.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fabrication organisation. The need has arisen for a self-motivated Production Manager with experience in metal fabrication and/or jobbing shop operations where DIFOT and quality are equally high priorities.
- Leading a team between 15-20 people.
- Drive continuous improvement on the site with a high regard for safety.
- Train, Support and Develop Production workforce.
- Increase overall efficiency and reduce waste across the factory.
- Co-ordinate resources and schedule to effectively manage existing projects.
- Assist with quoting, purchasing and quality checks.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar production management role that involved bespoke manufacture of industrial products.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment liaising between production, sales, suppliers and customer
- The ability to manage a production team to achieve KPI targets and implement new Lean manufacturing procedures and policies
- Strong organisational & Communication skills. Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate with the chance of leading a small team to the next level.