About Our Client
Our client has over three decades of work experience in the Australian heating, air conditioning, ventilation automotive industry. Their goal is to support superior quality at a lower cost and do not believe in the one size fits all approach.. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their products are unmatched within the industry. Due to the steady growth of the company this exciting challenging career opportunity is available.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer in this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the production operations while meeting compliance requirements.
As part of this role, you will:
- Manage day to day production activities and team
- Promote and encourage health and safety commitment amongst workers
- Reduce operational costs of production
- Reduce customer complaints due to production errors
- Proactively identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Ensure all production activities are carried out at a high standard
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following;
- 4 + years experience in a Production Manager role
- High level of knowledge are CASA, ISO9001 and Aviation regulations
- MUST have Australian Residency or citizenship
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing large teams
- Previous experience and understanding of logistics processes
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive change and influence will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.