FMCG Production Manager - Northern Suburbs
Globally recogniced business
About Our Client
Our client is Australian owned manufacturing organization who specialize in the processing and delivery of products supplying into the Food and Beverage sector.
You will work with and lead an established team of operators and will be responsible for all facets of Production operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver daily production in accordance with customer specifications and in a manner that maximises quality and productivity
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders in the Planning, Procurement, Maintenance, Warehousing, Quality and Technical departments, to ensure daily production objectives are met
- Deliver key goals in respect of Yields, Labour Hours, downtime, WHS and DIFOT
- Responsible for meeting and reporting on plant KPI's in Safety, Quality, Yield, labour allocation and throughput requirements
- Ensure that plant is consistently clean and equipment is maintained in good and safe condition
- Supervision of the preparation and maintenance of records (HACCP, Production, OHS) as required
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role:
- Tertiary Qualified
- Significant Production Leadership Experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Understanding of HACCP and GMP processes essential
- Proven understanding of current and progressive WHS principles and practices
- Demonstrated success in leading people through change and building a positive, results oriented culture
- Strong LEAN manufacturing knowledge, capable of delivering strong OEE across a 24/7 facility
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful candidate. The opportunity also exists for this person to be involved in taking this company to the next level in operational excellence with great career development potential.