Be part of an experienced team working for a well known brand
New purpose built factory with state of the art processes
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian award winning FMCG company whose reputation is held in high regard. Based in Sydney they have a unique manufacturing facility, which requires a Production Manager to assist the Site Operations Manager, due to growth in the business and new acquisitions.
Reporting directly to the Site Operations Manager in this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the production operations while meeting compliance requirements.
As part of this role, you will:
- Manage day to day production activities and team
- Promote and encourage health and safety commitment amongst workers
- Reduce operational costs of production
- Proactively identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Ensure all production activities are carried out at a high quality standard
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following skills and experiences:
- 5 + years of experience in a Production Manager role
- Previous experience working with GMP and Food safety standards ideally CFMSR
- Experience working in a fast paced high risk manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage teams of 50+ people in a 24/7 operation
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive change and influence will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning in a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.