Famous Brand highly regarded in the food industry
Stable Australian business - growing and diversifying
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned premium manufacturing business which delivers high quality natural products across the food industry. Head office is based in Sydney and they pride themselves on providing quality products, innovation and creating a positive working environment. The quality standards of their products are unmatched within the industry. Due to the steady growth of the company this exciting rare career opportunity is available.
Reporting to the General Manager in conjunction with providing support and guidance to production staff. Specifically, you will:
- Manage daily production targets to ensure operating standards are met
- Create a positive workplace environment and build team culture
- Manage workforce plan through development of line leaders and ensure appropriate skill development and operator training is in place
- Reduce operational costs of production
- Ensure adherence to WHS GMP and HACCP standards
The Successful Applicant
You will be highly motivated and driven with a background in food Manufacturing.
Additionally, you will possess;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in food manufacturing
- Previous experience in high risk process manufacturing
- Strong understanding of WHS and HACCP practices
- Proven track record of achieving results for safety, productivity and cost control
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Working with this Australian owned and operated business you will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.