Production & Materials Planner
Australian privately owned innovative manufacturer
State of the art facility
About Our Client
Privately owned, innovative and well-invested - This Australian owned high-volume manufacturing organisation have continued their growth journey throughout 2020, on the back of delivering outstanding service to their loyal and high-profile customer base.
The responsibilities of the Production & Materials Planner are as follows:
- Responsible for completing short term (weekly) and medium term (2 - 8 weeks) production plans for a number of production lines.
- Responsible for holding the weekly planning meeting with the production team.
- Understanding of risks and repercussions associated with plans
- Purchasing of any short-term raw materials as required
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate Specifications for products with BOM's Routes and workflow processes
- Participates in Stock takes and inventory corrections as required
- Maintain professional relationships customers across sales and customer service.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Production planning experience in a high-volume fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX would be highly advantageous.
- A team player, able to partner with supply chain and manufacturing functions.
- Customer centric mind-set able to interact positively with a changing and demanding customer base.
What's on Offer
$Competitive basic salary plus superannuation.
Inclusive, friendly operational culture.
Great exposure to high profile clients.