Critical position working across multiple SKU's
Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of consumer goods across the Australian market. With a renewed focus they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a production planner across the facility. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through their ability to develop market leading products.
Reporting into the Production Manager, the Planner will be responsible for assisting with monthly forecasts, managing inventory holdings and optimising customer service levels. The role will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that optimal inventory levels are held across a complex manufacturing facility, and the factory meets its orders and DIFOT
- Increasing forecast accuracy throughout the analysis of seasonal trends, promotional activity and new product introductions
- The continual development of demand management and broader supply chain planning initiatives to improve forecast accuracy and drive business profitability
- Driving S&OP through collaborative planning with the business
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline
- S&OP, demand and supply balancing, production control, inventory management & scheduling experience
- 3-5 years experience in demonstrated ERP / Purchasing systems, Supplier Management
- Problem solving ability to identify process issues in a fast paced environment
- Strong relationship skills
This role would ideally suit an analytical, career driven individual with aspirations to be a part of a tight-knit team driving excellence within supply chain.
What's on Offer
This role is working with an Australian pioneer in the consumer goods manufacturing sector. The position will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success and comes with an attractive package including; a competitive base, performance incentives and autonomy to perform. The company also offers transparent career growth opportunities.