Renowned Global Organisation
12 month Contract
About Our Client
Ferrero Australia, based in Lithgow NSW, has been manufacturing well-known brands such as Nutella and Tic Tac in Australia for over 40 years. They employ over 300 people across ANZ and are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all its workers.
This is a maternity leave role for a passionate professional who has logistics and export management experience. You will be in charge of scheduling and planning to meet the production needs, and manage the export process to South East Asia.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Plan with the Production and Packaging Departments for the production on the basis of the orders and plans received from the Commercial Companies.
- Responsible for production planning in SAP, APO system and Process orders in SAP ECC.
- Collaborate with Sydney office to receive export orders and liaise with Production and Packaging Department regarding product availability and shipment dates.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including production, packaging, logistics, warehouse and commercial team based in APAC
- Comply with the food safety program and environmental management system
The Successful Applicant
This role would ideally suit an energetic and career driven individual who is a quick learner and keen to upskill their knowledge in the supply chain and logistics field.
Ideally you will have:
* 2-5 years' experience working in logistics and supply chain, from a freight forwarding business
* Strong Knowledge of ERP and SAP
* Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Tertiary Qualifications is preferred
* Excellent time management skills to meet the tight deadlines
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to join a global organisation with a well-known product range
* Upskill in production planning and supply chain management
* Friendly business culture and collaborative work environment