Industry leading manufacturer in the SE Suburbs
Progression opportunites within the Supply Chain team
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer in the automotive space seek to further strengthen their supply chain team due to significant growth forecast for the remainder of 2021. With a history spanning over 50 years, they have grown to be the market leader in their space.
- Assist production planning/ scheduling by releasing Job orders with work instructions to production team
- Review overseas container arrival dates, manage priorities and provide sequence for deliveries.
- Create a schedule in-line with the container delivery sequence/production plan and manage customer priorities.
- Generate a summarized bill of material to support the production plan to identify/ expedite shortages (if any).
- Align and maintain end dates on all job orders in-line with the production schedule
The Successful Applicant
- VCE or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years in a shopfloor or warehouse environment.
- Strong ERP experience/knowledge
- Communicates at all levels of the organisation,
- Ability to nurture strong working relationships, internally and across supply chain.
What's on Offer
A generous package plus further benefits is on offer for the successful candidate