Production & Planning Manager
Lead a team in a progressive Australian owned business
Opportunities for internal development and progression
About Our Client
This leading Australian owned manufacturing business specialises in custom made systems for the residential and commercial sectors. Due to the business expanding an exciting opportunity has arisen and they now seek an experienced Production & Planning Manager to join their manufacturing operations team in the Northern suburbs.
- Scheduling, prioritising, and planning client orders within short lead times and deadlines - ensuring timely delivery of customer orders.
- Accurate and efficient order scheduling and processing to ensure flawless job execution
- Develop relationships and improve customer satisfaction by providing timely and quality result driven customer service
- Working closely with the operations and sales teams
- Motivate, coach, and lead 4 direct reports
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce or Engineering preferred
- At least 3 years experience in planning and scheduling, prioritising client orders and ensuring timely delivery of customer orders
- Proven experience managing and leading a team.
- Strong data analysis skills, able to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data. Mathematically competent with CRM, MS office, and excel systems experience.
- Stakeholder/customer management experience
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, a generous salary package plus further benefits is on offer.