Production Shift Supervisor
Growing business with a strong pipeline of work.
Join an Australian made business with a great culture.
About Our Client
Our client is proud Australian owned FMCG manufacturing organisation who specialise in the processing and delivery of produce to all major retailers and food service.
- Deliver daily production in accordance with customer specifications and in a manner that maximises quality and productivity
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders in the Planning, Procurement, Maintenance, Warehousing, Quality and Technical departments, to ensure daily production objectives are met
- Deliver key goals in respect of Yields, Labour Hours, downtime, WHS and DIFOT
- Responsible for meeting and reporting on plant KPI's in Safety, Quality, Yield, labour allocation and throughput requirements
- Ensure that plant is consistently clean and equipment is maintained in good and safe condition
- Supervision of the preparation and maintenance of records (HACCP, Production, OHS) as required
The Successful Applicant
- Significant Production Leadership Experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Understanding of HACCP and GMP processes essential
- Demonstrated success in leading people through change and building a positive, results oriented culture
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful candidate. The opportunity also exists for this person to be involved in taking this company to the next level in operational excellence with great career development potential.