Production Supervisor Night Shift
Strong Product Range
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing business representing category leading products across the Food industry. Based in Western Sydney pride themselves on quality, innovation and creating a positive working environment. The rigorous quality standards ensure their products are unmatched within the industry. Due to the steady growth of the company this exciting challenging career opportunity is available.
The core responsibilities of this role relate to the day to day supervision of the production, people and related activities in the specific area of the factory. These responsibilities encompass:
Manage production performance so that production KPIs are achieved
- Complete detailed workforce plan to identify resource requirements to ensure effective coverage of positions, manage workforce risk, appropriate skill development and succession planning for key positions
Promote and encourage health and safety commitment amongst workers
- Ensure GMP and quality standards are adhered during production
- Maintain HACCP and WHS regulations and documentation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience working in production in FMCG environment, ideally Bakery.
* Ability to motivate line staff as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives.
* High level of GMP knowledge and standards
* Experience with HACCP and SQF documentation and standards
* Problem solving experience with the ability to implement solutions and drive safety and quality performance.
What's on Offer
With the relevant experience, combined with your enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.