Production Team Leader Afternoon Shift
Work for a an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a growing beverage company, representing category leading products across the industry. Based in Southern Sydney they pride themselves on quality, innovation and creating a positive working environment. Due to increased market demand the company is expanding and this exciting opportunity has become available.
Reporting directly to Manufacturing Manager in this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the manufacturing operation, meet production targets with adherence to safety and quality standards.
As part of this role, you will:
- Be a hands on leader who will assist the team with end to end production
- Promote and encourage health and safety commitment amongst workers
- Build a high performing team and create a positive workforce
- Ability to define, measure and maintain production targets to ensure KPIs are met
- Proactively identify and implement improvement opportunities on engagement, efficiency's, capability and capacity
- Ensure compliance to safety and quality standards, prepare and review SOPs when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role within the Beverage industry
- Proven track record of continuous improvement methodologies - LEAN philosophy and tools
- Experience working with counter pressure filling and machine troubleshooting
- A background in QA is highly regarded
- Effectively interpret and analyse information from multiple sources to anticipate fulfil production requirements
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive change and influence will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with a real opportunity to influence process with the company.