12 Month maternity cover
About Our Client
This NSW Government Authority is part of the Premiers portfolio. Responsible for the management of all creations for the new city waterfront precinct.
- Support and contribute to the coordination and presentation of a range of events and contemporary initiatives as part of the organisations programming.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of staff to administer and deliver the planning, procurement, operational delivery and logistical requirements of a broad range of projects and events to achieve the highest levels of artistic success and visitor experience.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of efficiency in the planning and delivery of projects and events.
- Manage event related enquiries and disseminate accordingly
- Comply with statutory requirements relating to work health and safety and workplace diversity.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will need to be a confident event coordinator with program experience, having great attention to detail, be immediately available to take on a 12 month maternity leave contract. You will also ensure establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Great collaborative work environment
- Attractive annual salary
- Close to Harbour views