$90,000-$100,000 + Superannuation
South East Suburbs
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the engineering space who are experiencing continued growth across the industry and as a result have won numerous projects. They are looking to expand their project finance team with a strong and dynamic individual who within the construction/engineering industry with project accounting experience and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Reporting to the Divisional CFO the responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Analyse financial and project information, identifying opportunities/risks and recommending improvements.
- Guide and control Project Leaders with planning and analysis on the variance for planning and actuals
- Managing and reporting on the working capital and cash position on a regular basis to key stakeholders for each project
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external clients
- Implementation and ongoing improving of processes
- Track KPIs relevant to the project and advise project process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong finance background with experience of at least 3-5 years in Project Accounting which is prefereably in the Engineering/Construction space:
- Ability to communicate at a high level to both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to assist in the controlling and forecasting of projects
- Excellent time management skills with adaptability and flexibility a must
- Attention to detail when ensuring the compliance of financial policies and procedures
- Outstanding Excel skills are essential
- CPA Qualified
What's on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to work within a growing and successful project finance team, located in a great area close to public transport and vibrant workplace environment. The role includes a competitive salary alongside other benefits for the successful candidate.