- Great Company Culture
- Commercial Focus
About Our Client
Our client is a large global business with over 50,000 employees. They provide services to the Defence sector and have a reputation for providing great careers. This role will be working directly with a number of project managers and reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Assist with the preparation of the project management reports including; budget and forecasts utilisation reporting, cash flow forecast and any ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Assist Project Managers to analyse financial and project information, identifying opportunities/risks and recommending improvements or mitigating actions.
- Analyse variances of project actual performance compared to the budget/forecast plans controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Provide project financial inputs to the month end process in an efficient and timely manner, complying with time schedules and Corporate reporting requirements as per set reporting deadlines
- Collate, prepare reporting and presentation of the financial outcome, and projections with insightful commentaries for all contracts/projects under remit
- Conduct financial evaluations on existing projects, carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Managing and delivering ad hoc financial analysis, modelling and reporting
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures (including Sarbanes Oxley 'SOX' requirements)
- Assisting project managers to set up and operate work breakdown structures appropriate to projects requirements and desired outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Occasional inter-state travel may be required.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Manager on quality matters.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced finance professional with experience supporting complex projects. You will have strong stakeholder management skills and enjoy supporting non-finance stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a global corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.