- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive team environment with experienced leaders
About Our Client
An innovative and well established engineering organisation within the Australian market. With a global client base, across a number of different markets, our client prides themselves on their diversity and dynamicity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Project Managers and Commercial Manager through assistance with tasks such as, but not limited to, project creation, maintenance, revenue recognition and project analysis, provision of budget inputs.
- Perform transaction maintenance including transfer of transactions through Project Detail, releasing timesheets for correction and, where required, investigate
- Support the billing process, including generating prebills, billing maintenance and invoice generation
- Support our transformation journey through delivering training to project teams on systems and process
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role, you'll:
- Be a hardworking and dedicated person who thrives in operational facing positions
- Have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Have a level of ambition to improve and progress
- Be somebody who can grow into the role
- Have experience dealing with Large ERP's
- Have sound knowledge of BST highly desirable, however, experience in other ERPs such as Workday will be favourable
What's on Offer
Benefits of this role include:
- Work flexibility. All team members work from home 1-2 days per week.
- Work under leaders who genuinely care about the development and success of the team. Team work and strong culture are key traits of this team.
- Potential to go long-term or permanent for the right candidate