Project Administrator Fitout Construction
Great opportunity to work on a diverse project pipeline
About Our Client
This multi-disciplined construction company is well known within the Canberra market and abroad for high quality workmanship and culture. looking to grow their ever exp[anding team with like minded individuals.
Working with the support of the contract administration team, your level of responsibility will span the following;
- Assisting in the tender development stage, ensuring correct inputs
- Compiling and presenting accurate cost reports
- Management of variations, progress payments & contract correspondence
- Assistance in ensuring processes are streamlined
- Managing contract negotiations in line with agreements
- Risk mitigation through contract vetting
- Preparing notices and administering claims relating to variations
- Negotiation of contractual terms and variations
- Making decisions in consultation with the Contracts, Project and Site teams.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role the following key attributes need to be showcase;
- Demonstrate building and construction experience local Canberra experience will be highly regarded.
- Cert IV in building and construction
- Knowledge of project management and methodology
- Articulate and well presented.
- Communication skill both written and verbal
- Previous experience in Microsoft office, MS projects, JOBPAC or PROCORE is highly desirable
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work,
- long term opportunities on offer.
- The opportunity to develop your skill-set within a company that fosters growth.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Great opportunity for future professional development.
Alternatively contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or