Long term position with a leading Canberra contractor
About Our Client
This commercial building construction company is looking for dynamic and hungry contracts administrator to come on board and help their well-established Project Manager's and Site teams work on a large mixed used commercial projects.
To be successful within the role key responsibilities will be the following;
- Manage all aspects of the delivery process from scope design through to implementation and sign-off
- Delivery all projects on time, to quality and within budget minimising varieties and extensions
- Manage internal team and sub-contractors across mechanical, electrical and carpentry
- Liaise and manage stakeholder relationships, acting as the main point of contact for all clients
- Work within a hands-on capacity when required to ensure all projects are completed to quality
- Coordinate project meetings, collating minutes, pro-actively manage and report on actions to help drive the construction program forward
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of project reporting
- General contract administration
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you it would be advantageous to possess the following key attributes.
- Advanced ability to plan, manage and deliver numerous projects.
- 3-5 years' experience will be highly regarded.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.
- Local experience in Contracts Administration in the Building and Construction sector
- Experience working on commercial fitout and/or construction projects
- Tertiary qualification in building related course or trade background
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Working on complex and large scale projects within Canberra
- Potential internal growth
- Outstanding work life balance
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or