- Join the largest player in their industry in Australia
- Work for a globally recognized brand
About Our Client
Our client designs and manufactures a complete range of transportation systems globally, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Their major goal is to solve world's mobility challenges and achieve international projects with sustainable local impact.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with engineering/operation teams to support the buying requirements for any given project;
- Work with SAP and improve the efficiency of the direct sourcing;
- Negotiate with suppliers on cost savings / quality and support Supply Chain for urgent demands and daily operations.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this role must have:
- SAP experience,
- Preferably mechanical, engineering or electrical background;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in direct purchasing;
- The ability to analyse and negotiate with suppliers;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, enthusiasm and interest in learning.
What's on Offer
The right candidate will be part of an flexible and inclusive team, will receive a competitive salary as well as super with the opportunity to travel across Australia.