Project Coordinator - PMO
About Our Client
In this diverse role you will support the Program Manager and project team to manage multiple work streams as part of the delivery of projects primarily related to Data Quality Management & Monitoring. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders across senior management, business and support groups to deliver this. You will be delivering a number of high visibility projects aimed at ensuring regulatory obligations are met and improving the quality and usability of data across the business.
* Providing support to the Program Manager and wider project team in delivery of the project objectives as required
* Managing/Updating the Risk/Issue logs and escalating to the program manager and senior management where necessary
* Preparing governance packs for relevant governance committees (Steering committees, Advisory committees, working groups)
* Assisting in overall program reporting; including managing/creating the monthly PMO updates
* Liaising with project stakeholders to obtain progress updates and other project data to support key messaging and management decisions
* Creating key project templates, tools and artefacts to govern the program
* Updating and maintaining project schedules as required
* Creating and maintaining the SharePoint site, including filing of project documents & document control
* Acting as a point of contact for stakeholder queries and build relationships with the stakeholders.
* Assisting in the running of workshops, briefings and engagement sessions
The Successful Applicant
* Proven experience working as a project coordinator in large complex environments
* Demonstrate project experience within the Financial services sector- ideally Banking
* Knowledge of Project Management methodologies is required, and Prince 2 or relevant PMI certifications will be highly regarded.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills - up to C-Level
* Experience with project governance and regulatory obligations
* High level documentation skills
* strong time management, organisation and people skills
* self-driven and motivated to succeed.
What's on Offer
Immediate Start - Sydney CBD
Finance Services - Data Portfolio