Work on major projects
Great work benifits
About Our Client
The client is a tier one Utilities company
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows but not limited to:
- Review and monitor project and procurement processes to check and report on availability of required materials and services.
- Review, monitor and report on the status of period orders required by Projects/Central.
- Facilitate the timely renewal of local period orders to enable a continuity of supply availability.
- Maintain data-entry of all Projects data-bases and spreadsheets.
- Actively engage in team meetings and other appropriate work group activities as required.
- Provide advice and assistance within your specialisation as required.
- The sourcing and preparation of ad hoc reports in response to specific management needs.
- The coordination and collection of information for the preparation of the Projects monthly report including operating, capital budgets and project status.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Must be able to co-ordinate the numerous day-to-day tasks, determine own work program and be able to prioritise according to urgency and time constraints.
- Be able to communicate effectively, commit to customer service, work collaboratively and influence and negotiate
- Understanding/exposure to Procurement and procurement processes
- Experience within Construction, Infrastructure and Utilities is highly regarded
- Gain & maintain proficiency in the use of corporate applications relevant to the duties of the position, including: Oracle, WMS, Ellipse, TRIM, Fleet, Artemis and Microsoft suite of software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Project)
What's on Offer
This role is a one year fixed term contract, offering the successful candidate 15% super, flex working, and the opportunity to work within major projects.