Opportunity to work on key projects
Build a strong career in PMO with development opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a large FMCG organisation who are rapidly growing and gaining a stronghold on their market.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Develop and maintain detailed plans for delivery of a work package or work stream, identifying activities, tasks, dependencies and milestones.
- Work with both the governance and technical work-stream leads to produce a resource, time and quality estimate for the work package.
- Track work package progress against plan and spend against project budget. Report progress and slippage to project manager.
- Identify and manage risks and issues and escalate where necessary, including management of the RAID log.
- Help define and then document the scope of the work-stream and identify any scope creep to the Project Manager. Assist with Change Record creation if required.
- Set up project files, compile and distribute reports and provide support for Project Manager which may include some administrative services.
- Hold weekly project update calls with internal and external stakeholders as directed by the Project Manager.
- Carry out any other project tasks and actions as requested by the Project Manager.
- Deputise for the Project Manager when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following;
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Previously worked in a project environment
- Knowledge of IT Project Management Methodology (preferred e.g. Prince 2/ PMP)
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to be accurate and detailed at all times with all work and tasks
- Strong verbal communication skills, especially for presentations
- Very good people interaction skills
- MS Office and knowledge of MS Project
What's on Offer
This is a challenging role and will need an organised, self starter. The working environment is friendly and professional and you will be working with people who enjoy what they do.