- Join a world - class, global market leader in their field
- Join a team with a passionate and collaborative culture
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading material handling company well established in both local and global markets. The company boasts world-class systems that lead the industry by combining conveying, storage, sorting, picking and controls.
With in-house development capabilities and a global network, they are currently riding the crest of an unprecedented period of growth and expansion, providing some highly exciting career opportunities across the business.
With the successful growth and new project awards, they now have a need both for a Project Director & Project Manager to head up Project Management functions in the region. Duties of both roles will include:
- Leading a team of project managers, or project engineers.
- Regular internal and external reporting executives and senior managers on project performance status.
- Ensure the systems and processes for the PMO are maintained and utilised for all projects.
- Ensure the project teams adhere to the design and engineering standards of the business.
- Ensure the project teams manage of off-site and on-site activities of sub-trades and suppliers.
- Administer the head contract and all associated secondary and subcontracts.
- Ensure project managers actively manage project budget, cost reporting, cash flow, progress claims, invoicing, payments, provisional sums, and variation account.
- Ensure project managers actively manage subcontract packages inclusive of scope definition, documentation, subcontractor tender evaluation, letting of packages, formulation of subcontract documentation, payment approvals, variation management and account administration
- Provide accurate cost estimation of project solutions and associated variations.
- Assist in developing proposals for projects in various regions.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking individuals with a proven experience in program, project management and management of construction and/or automated engineering-based projects.
- Strong experience in the design and construction of Mechanical and/or Electrical/Controls system, with a good working knowledge of both disciplines.
- First-class stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to negotiate, influence and build strong relationships at all levels.
- Strong commercial acumen with contractual experience.
- Proven experience in Project Scheduling packages (Microsoft Project, Primavera or similar).
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Manage scope
- Time management & Personal Organisation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organise, lead, control and direct resources.
- Good personal presentation
- Collaborative and respectful
- Customer centric
- Accountability & Communicative
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to influence, drive and grow an already successful business to even greater success
- Key involvement with delivering large scale prestigious projects
- Top tier company that offers speed in decision making and less 'red tape'
- Opportunity to join a global business with life changing opportunities
- Lucrative salary package and clear career path