Project Engineer - 6 roles
Greenfields site for Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
12 Month contract with view for extension
About Our Client
My client is a global manufacturing company in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are constructing a new Greenfields site in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. They are looking for 6 x Project Engineers:
Building Services Project Engineer x 1
Labs Project Engineer x 1
Workspace and Logistics Project Engineer x 1
Utilities Project Engineer x 2
Provide project and design support to the Project Manager and team to ensure that the specified project requirements are implemented to specification, time, quality, and within budget.
In certain cases, act as the Project Manager in the execution and delivery of projects as assigned by EPD Manager or delegate.
Managing small to medium sized projects (team typically fewer than five people. Low to medium project complexity and technical complexity); Supporting medium to large projects, as part of teams managed by Project Managers.
Assist or develop as directed in the preparation and approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals.
Raise and administer purchase orders for supply of goods and services.
Assist with, or develop as directed, the preparation of key project management documents.
Assist with the technical design and implementation of the overall project.
Assist with, or develop as directed, the preparation of specifications, drawings and other documentation that comprises the technical requirements for inclusion in tenders and contracts.
Assist with, or manage as directed, maintenance of the configuration management system during project activities.
Assist with, or manage construction activities as directed.
Assist or manage commissioning activities as directed.
Assist with, or manage validation activities as directed.
Assist with, or manage as directed, the development of operational documents and training in the documents.
Assist with, or manage as directed, the development of Operational & maintenance Manuals and training in the manual.
Ensure that projects are managed in a way that recognises GMP and the need to actively manage the risk of non-compliance.
Ensure that projects are managed in a way that creates a safe, healthy and secure workplace for the staff and contractors involved in implementing projects and for those using the facilities created or modified by these projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior pharma engineering experience would be very highly sought after, especially utilities or process experience
- Needs some experience in reading P&IDs and capital equipment purchases
- Chemical or mechanical engineer
- Prior building services experience would be very highly sought after, especially if they have some level or design work combined with commissioning experience out in the field
- Would need to be able to read engineering schematic drawings, plant room layouts at a minimum
- prior experience of capital projects related to a laboratory but not essential
- read P&ID's and have some level of utilities experience
- building services background being quiet useful in this role under the PM
What's on Offer
A long term contract and chance to join an amazing project for one of the world leading pharmaceutical companies is on offer for the successful candidate.