Project Engineer - Product Development
Rapidly growing business
Exciting project portfolio
About Our Client
Our client, a rapidly growing and a publicly traded company founded in 2004 in Australia that provides treatment solutions for Sleep-related Breathing Disorders including obstructive sleep apnoea, snoring and bruxism. Experiencing 25% year on year growth and with some major projects coming up this is an exciting time to join this innovative business. They are currently seeking an experienced high calibre engineer who will use their knowledge and experience to contribute to a team designing and developing innovative medical devices in support of the company's strategic plan. The team is deeply involved in digital manufacturing, automation, lean manufacturing and optimising the complete end to end experience for snoring and sleep apnoea treatment.
As a Project Engineer you will be key member of Product Development Team supporting new projects and the existing product line. As part of Product Development team, you will be involved in end to end product development, collaborating with manufacturing and external stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing components, tooling, processes and equipment to meet design goals
- The use empirical and experimental analysis to evaluate designs
- Working with internal departments and outside vendors to obtain and test prototype parts
- Test method and model development
- Contributing to Risk Analysis
- Supporting and complying with Quality Management Systems
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant -
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field 3+ years experience
- Experience in CAD, CAM, Lean Manufacturing
- Experience designing and testing medical devices and process development
- Passionate about continuously improving product and process quality using evidence based methods - Root cause analysis
- Ability to work within close and driven team and as individual contributor in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package with clear and rapid career progression opportunities. Work alongside some of the most accomplished individuals within the industry and contribute and influence projects that positive impact peoples lives.