Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Global FMCG company
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG manufacturing company located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
- Managing small to medium sized projects (Team typically fewer than five people).
- Supporting medium to large projects, as part of teams managed by Project Managers.
- Assist or develop as directed in the preparation and approval of Capital Expenditure.
- Raise and administer purchase orders for supply of goods and services.
- Assist with, or develop as directed, the preparation of key project management documents.
- Assist with the technical design and implementation of the overall project.
- Assist with, or develop as directed, the preparation of specifications, drawings and other documentation that comprises the technical requirements for inclusion in tenders and contracts.
- Assist with, or manage as directed, maintenance of the configuration management system during project activities.
- Assist in the planning and co-ordination of any plant shutdown activities.
- Assist with, or manage construction activities as directed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a relevant Engineering field.
- Relevant experience in similar industry (i.e; Food, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas etc.)
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of CGMP, Environment Health Safety and Sustainability (EHS).
- Capable with software programs MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Project and MS-Outlook
What's on Offer
- Working hours are 40 hours a week. Extended hours, evening or weekend work may be required to meet project priorities and objectives.
- Some interstate and overseas travel maybe required.
- Project responsibilities will require the Project Engineer to spend a majority of time within an office environment and other times within the production or service plants to supervise contractors and perform commissioning and design related activities.
- On occasions the Project Engineer will need to visit equipment suppliers for shop audits / technical reviews or visit engineering workshops to inspect work in progress.
- Over time rates apply.